Sunday 26 September 2010

Double Entendre

Bloody hell I am knackered! I got wood yesterday and had been dealing with it for 10 hours. My hands are a bit burnt and when I got out of the shower after washing my hair three times it still had traces of that sticky stuff in it!

Yes Readers, I tried out my newly made firepit for the first time yesterday after a kind donation from my new neighbour who had recently felled a fir tree. Worked out nicely. I am aching today, hoping to get a massage on my backside later!

Here are some pictures...


Leo the cat guarding the newly dug fire pit
Gathered materials (loads more not pictured)
Starting small





Sorry Readers, I would have more photos but the camera drains the juice like an alcoholic during happy hour! I can assure you though, it was a success which left many a neighbour with stinking washing and once had the wind billowing white smoke filling the street.


2 comments: