Friday 24 September 2010

In The Beginning...

Talking to a colleague at work today he showed me that he had started a blog.It seemed pretty straight forward so I though I would share with you dear reader about my life, thoughts and gaming habits!

I should really tell you a bit about myself, so I will. I am 27 years old living in the south west of England, I'm a gamer and totally disillusioned by the political system here and worldwide.I am a hobbyist web developer working on my portfolio which I will show you when I feel ready.

Work wise I'm not employed but I am spending about 8 hours a week working for a local charity dealing with their bespoke database system (access frontend, yuk!).

Well I think that's enough for now, reader.

Enjoy and I shall see you around!

Ruckus

No comments:

Post a Comment